Monday, July 30, 2007

Spongebob.

You know what...I feel fairly unloved, no comments! You should all comment! And I should get more readers!


I've got some bad news. Some crazy guy on the street saw me with my ratted up hair and icky clothes, and was like, are you homeless, so I punched him and ran, but then he was like "WAIT! I CAN GET YOU A HOME!" and guess what...he did.

So now. I have an actual home. With a bed. and a bathroom. and a TV! Which I could get used to. I'm watching...spongebob. Never even heard of it before!

2 comments:

wings said...

Sponge Bob Squarepants!
my sis watches it!!!!!
i join in when i'm bored...
check out my blogs...
just click on my user name; Wings

I have three blogs check 'em out...
oh and then check out the blogs under the title great blogs on mine!!!!
it should be on the right hand side...
^_^
didn't you have a home?
i'll read the pre' posts...
:)
and get a link to your blog!!!
it's cool!!

Max and Avian said...

hey thunder its me max and avian just checkin to say hi we are back in the states we are at my aunts house so gotta go she makes awesome cookies oh there done gotta go

-Max and ~AvIaN